frt

Main Index

LLANLLWCH, a chapelry in Carmarthen-St. Peter parish, Carmarthenshire; 2 miles SW of Carmarthen. It was constituted in 1843;
and its Post town is Carmarthen. Pop., 896. Houses, 196. The living is a vicarage in the diocese of St. David's. Value, £120. Patron, the Bishop of St. David's.

LLANLLWCH

Baptisms: 1800-1859

Marriages: 1754-1970

Burials: 1796-1943

-------------------

 

Parish Register Images

Banns 1755-1792

Baptisms 1800-1859

Burials 1796-1943

Marriages 1793-1943

 

 

 

Wikipedia

Genuki

Visons of Britain

 

 

Llanllwch Church

sdg




The Parish of Llanllwch was originally a part of the historic Parish of St. Peter, which was divided into three districts by an Order of the Queen in Council dated 10 November 1843, whichn in July 1857 became separate parishes. The Borough of carmarthen ceased to exist after the local government reorganization of 1974, but Llanllwch still remains within the authority of Carmarthen Town Council.